Customer Service

In our company, normally, the following 2 terms of payment are acceptable:

1). T/T 30% paid by T/T before the production, the rest 70% T/T paid subject to the B/L copy. The seller will send the original shipping documents to the buyer after the date of receipt of the whole payment. (For small volume orders, 100% T/T)
2). L/C at sight.

How long is the delivery time?
Vary from 15 days to 45 days depending on the style and quantity of products ordered.

How can I get the sample?
As a new customer, you are required to cover samples cost and shipping cost. We can send samples to you by express. The sample cost will be return when you place an order to us.

What is the minimum quantity of the order?
Different products have different minimum quantity, such as:
Pet Grooming: 200pc/ite
Pet toys: 500pc/item

What do I do if there is a problem with my order?
We want to make it right. Please email us at with the specific information, we will be happy to assist you.

When will I receive an email confirmation for my order?
You will receive an email confirmation within 12 hours of placing your order on our website or email to us.

Can I contact Jiangsu Outley Pet Product Co.Ltd if I want a product that is not listed?
Customized designs are welcome.  We also can do OEM service. The web site contains just samples of our existing products. If you have another product in mind, you can e-mail us at


Contact Us

Tel: 86-180-1316-1895


Add: No.100,Liuli PLAZA,SIP, Jiangsu